Premier Leisure Ltd

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Premier Leisure Ltd

A forum for Premier Leisure Ltd.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Admin
    Admin

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Empty Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Premie14
    FAQ

• What is Premier Leisure?

A topic regarding this question is posted here.

• What is a forum?

An internet forum is basically an online discussion site. A forum allows for users to become members by creating accounts. On this forum for example, members can post articles about certain events that are taking place within the company.

• How do I create an account on the forum?

Registration is quick and simple. To begin the registration process click here, and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Why do I need to register?

User registration onto the forum is required, if users wish to leave or post replies, and create new topics.

• How do I create a post?

Once the registration process is complete, creating a post is easy. Once on the forum home, click on a category, and then select a topic that you wish to post in. Then, at the top of the page, there should be a button which reads "New Topic" - Click this button.

• How do I create a topic?

Creating a post is easily completed by signing into the forum, and clicking on the category that you wish to create a new topic in, and clicking "New Topic". Then simply follow the instructions on-screen.

• What is a signature?

A signature, in a forum is left at the end of every post. The signature can be edited to include images, text, and videos.

For a more extensive list of FAQ's click here.

[center]
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Pl_ext10

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:29 am